June 15, 2017
(1) Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), E-mail address of presenting author
(2) Abstract (150-300 words)
(3) Do you want your paper to be forwarded to a poster session if not accepted as oral presentation?
(4) Are you a member of RC45?
Submit to Jun Kobayashi (email@example.com) and Masayuki Kanai (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Organizers will give “Best Paper Award” to outstanding presentations at the workshop.
2. Travel grant is available based on quality of the abstract.
3. Registration fees: TBA. Fees will be discounted for RC45 members.
4. Questions? Ask Jun Kobayashi (email@example.com).
This one-day workshop discusses future directions of social inequality research. It especially welcomes young scholars’ work in progress (graduate students and post-docs). This can be a good chance to present your ongoing work and exchange ideas with globally acclaimed researchers in a beautiful historic city.
Guillermina Jasso (New York University, board member of RC45),
Toru Kikkawa (Osaka University, PI of SSP Project)
Antonio M. Chiesi (University of Milan, president of RC45),
Gianluca Manzo (University of Paris, editor of Analytical Sociology)
Oral (and posters if needed). Please plan for a presentation of 15 minutes + 10 minutes discussion (depending on number of papers).
Sociological Association Research Committee 45 on Rational Choice,
Stratification and Social Psychology Project (SSP Project)
Jun Kobayashi (Seikei University),
Masayuki Kanai (Senshu University),
Carola Hommerich (Hokkaido University),
Vincent Buskens (Utrecht University, local organizer)